Makes a delicious dish for a meatless meal!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add extra parmesan cheese
- add 1 cup parmesan cheese
- add 3/4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 1 1/2 cups angel hair pasta
- add 3 roma tomatoes
- add 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- add 1/2 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- add 1 large egg
- add 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to directions to al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat Alfredo sauce over low heat or in the microwave on reduced power.
- Do not overheat!
- Cook or steam spinach to wilt; drain and pat dry.
- Combine drained pasta with Parmesan and egg.
- Press into bottom and up sides of oil-sprayed DEEP DISH 9 pie plate to form crust.
- Spread cottage cheese over crust.
- Spread spinach evenly.
- Spread Alfredo sauce; and place tomato slices over sauce; sprinkle tomatoes with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.Cover loosely with foil and bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F.; for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, and sprinkle with Mozzarella; bake for about 8 minutes to melt cheese.
- Let set for 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
- Serve additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.