If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 4 medium beets, trimmed 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- add 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced 8 cups fresh spinach leaves (about 8 ounces), trimmed
- add 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- add 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Wrap beets in foil. Roast until beets are tender when pierced with skewer, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cool beets slightly. Peel beets; cut into wedges. Place in medium bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl to blend well. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. Add red onion and half of vinaigrette to beets and toss to blend.
- Place spinach in large bowl. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over; toss to coat. Arrange beet mixture atop spinach.