This dip went over well when I had to bring something to a birthday party. It is easy to make and absolutely delicious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 2 packages frozen artichoke hearts
- add 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Drain all water from spinach and artichokes in a colander.
- In a bowl mix spinach and artichokes with mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 325' oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with White Corn Tortilla Chips and Baguette Bread.