This is simple and a wonderful crowd pleaser
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add salt & pepper
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (set aside 1/2 cup for garnish)
- add 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- add 2 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese
- add 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- add 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- Preheat oven 325.
- Mix all ingredients together (holding back 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese for the top).
- Put in a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!