I make this for game nights.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts
- add 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- add 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- add celery ribs
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 cup light sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- add 1 (16 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Squeeze all excess liquid from spinach. Place in a food processor with sour cream, parmesan, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, cream cheese, garlic, pepper, worchestshire sauce and hot sauce.
- Process until just blended but slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and pluse tp form a chunky mixture. Place in a 1 quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bubbly, About 30min. Serve with celery sticks.