Creamy spinach and artichoke dip. Very low maintenance and so good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup spinach
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/2 medium sweet onion
- add 8 ounces artichoke hearts
- add 10 ounces cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 tablespoons garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- Cook spinach in microwave, drain all of the liquid out of it completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together until creamy.
- Add spinach, artichokes, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes, until bubbly.