Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
Its creamy, hot, goes well with chips or breads. Its the perfect blend of an abundance of ingredients. This dip is a hit at any party you take it to.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cloves garlic - minced
- add 2 Tbls. minced onion
- add 1/4 cup real butter
- add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- add 2 cups heavy cream
- add 1/4 cup chicken broth
- add 2/3 cup fresh-grated Parmesan Romano cheese
- add 2 tsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- add 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- add 1/2 tsp. salt
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add (2) 10 oz. boxes frozen chopped spinach - thawed
- add 12 oz. jar artichoke hearts - drained, coarsely chopped
- add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saut? garlic and onion in butter until golden, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in cream and broth and continue cooking until boiling.
- Once boiling, stir in Romano, lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt; stir until cheese has melted; remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into pan
- Place spinach and chopped artichokes into an electric skillet then stir in the mixture from the saucepan
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over top
- At this point, the dip can be refrigerated until ready to serve, if desired.
- Once ready to serve turn on the electric skillet and reheat the dip over low hit and keep the skillet on warm.