Here is a delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 box frozen spinach
- add 2 teaspoons garlic
- add 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- add 2/3 cup sour cream
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- add 2 cups parmesan cheese
- add 1 cup cream cheese
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture. Bake at 375 F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread.