I got these off of Allrecipes. I haven't tried them yet but they sound good. I am going to add them to my Christmas buffet. They look like they could be made ahead and frozen, and that would be a big time saver during the Holidays! So with the Holidays coming I thought I would share!
- add 1/2 cup melted butter
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- add 2 cups finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- add 1 dash cayenne (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- add 3 eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, cayenne, melted butter and eggs.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.