Nice appetizers or snacks.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- add 6 medium eggs
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- add 1 tablespoon pepper
- add 1 large onion
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- add 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw and drain spinach.Squeeze out all the excess moisture you can.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients and mix well.Shape mixture into 3/4 inch balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.