Servs: 11 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- add 1/2 cup melted butter
- add 2 cups finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- add 3 eggs, beaten
- add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, melted butter and eggs. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.