My favorite spinach dip recipe rolled in flour tortillas! My most requested appetizer recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 3 green onions
- add 8 ounces water chestnuts
- add 1 (3-5 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- add 16 ounces sour cream
- add 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- add 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Stir together soup mix, sour cream, and mayo until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, water chestnuts and green onions.
- Spread tortillas with dip, not quite to the edges.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Arrange on serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.