Servs: 8 Prep:
Such a fast, tastey, creamy dip that is the conversation of any gathering in no time. It is best served with toasted pita chips or toasted french bread...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8oz can spinach
- add 1-8 oz can Artichocke
- add 16-oz cream cheese
- add 3 Table Spoon dry roasted onion
- add Lemon pepper to taste
- add Garlic powder to taste
- add dice water chestnut optional
- Use a medium size bowl
- Smash artichocke in its juice with fork to small pieces.
- Add drained can of spinach.
- Smooth the cream cheese with dryed roasted chop oinion,lemone peper & garlic powder, add to spinach and artichocke in a bowl. .
- Mix well ..
- could be served warm or cold over pita chips or any kind of toasted bread.....