This recipe came from our cookbook at the beauty shop where I work. We had many pot lucks, and every one wanted this and that recipe, so we all gave recipies and had our own book printed and and sold them in the salon.
- add 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix (or onion soup mix)
- add 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- add 1 package frozen spinach
- add 1/2 chopped onion
- add 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- add 1 cup sour cream
- Thaw and drain the spinach.
- Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
- I like to use a round loaf of bread for serving it in.
- Scoop out the loaf and place dip inside.
- I use what I scoop out for making croutons.
- Serve with fresh veggetables.