A little different from other spinach dips - not quite as rich, a little "tangy-er." :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 (11 ounce) package frozen spinach
- add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- add 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving with vegetables or chips.For a milder dip, mix in a little cottage cheese before serving.