I found this recipe in Rockwell Springs Trout Club Centennial Cookbook. I have made this recipe and it was recieved very well. It would make a good appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 lb bulk sausage
- add 10 ounces frozed chopped spinach
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1/4 cup melted butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder together in large bowl.
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Beat the eggs, milk and butter together.
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Add the cheese, onion, sausage and spinach.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownies slightly and then cut into squares to serve.