I would normally make my own sauce & ravioli but I have been rushed, then realized that I had this in the fridge and threw this recipe together. I enjoyed it and hope that you will too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt & pepper
- add 160 g lite mozzarella cheese
- add 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- add 1 (350 ml) package spinach ravioli
- add 3/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons dry garlic flakes, peeled & sliced or 2 fresh garlic cloves
- add 300 ml alfredo sauce
- add 1/2 cup chili sauce or ketchup or pizza sauce
- Lightly grease a 9 x 9 x 3-inch oven proof dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour enough Alfredo sauce to cover the bottom bottom of the casserole (approx 1/2").
- Top with a single layer of ravioli, a third of the mushrooms and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chili flakes and 1/3 garlic, season with salt & pepper.
- Repeat layers saving 1/3 of the mozzarella & the parmesan.
- On the last layer pour in the chili sauce spreading it evenly over the top.
- Cover the casserole with foil; bakefor 45 minutes, remove foil.
- Top with remaining mozzarella & the parmesan, continue to bake uncovered for approx 15 minutes or until the top is beautifully browned.
- Rest 10 minutes and serve.