I found this salad on the web and made a couple of changes in it. This was the salad I made on our 25th wedding aniversary!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- add salt & freshly ground black pepper
- add 3 green onions
- add 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic oil
- add 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- add 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- add 1/3 cup walnuts
- add 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- add 6 cups spinach
- add 1 green apple
- Combine spinach, cranberries, green onion, sliced apple, grapes and walnuts in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over salad, sprinkle with Feta cheese and arrange on chilled salad plates.