If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 fresh strawberries (or more to taste)
- add ! tablespoon dijon mustard
- add 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add s&p to taste
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Put all ingredients into food processor EXCEPT honey and oil
- Process for 30- 45 seconds while drizzling in honey, then oil.
- I serve this over fresh spinach, sliced red onion, fresh sliced strawberries, and top with sprinklings of gorgonzola or feta cheese to offset the sweetness of the berries.