Spinach Salad with Thyme & Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
Filed Under: salad
Servs: 2 Makes: 4 servings Prep: Cook:
It's the New Year and many of us are trying to stick to our New Year's resolutions but sometimes it's hard with a lot of healthy food not tasting so great right? Well that's going to change when you try this tasty salad! You'll be eating healthy in no time!
- add 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- add 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- add 1/2 orange, zested and juiced
- add 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- add 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, freshly chopped
- add 1-lb. fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed and cleaned
- add 1 small red onion, diced finely
- add 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- add 3-4 ribs celery from the heart, chopped
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the marmalade, mustard, juice, and zest of both lemon and orange.
- Slowly pour in your olive oil and whisk until the dressing is emulsified.
- Add your salt & pepper and taste.
- Add in your spinach and vegetables.
- Toss the salad to coat in the dressing and you are ready to serve!
- Visit Avant Garden Recipes to find a delicious recipe to pair this with!