Sriracha, Tomato, and Honey Shrimp- chef montaser masoud
Filed Under: chef montaser masoud
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Sriracha, Tomato, and Honey Shrimp
- add INGREDIENTS
- add 8 oz medium size shrimp (about 12 – 16 shrimps), peeled and deveined
- add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- add 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- add 1 teaspoon honey
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 Romaine lettuce leaves (optional)
- add Sea salt
- Mix Sriracha sauce, tomato sauce, garlic powder and honey into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place two Romaine lettuce leaves onto a serving plate. (This step is optional but I would highly recommend it if you happen to have some lettuce in your fridge.)
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan then add shrimp. Sauté for 3 minutes till the color of the surface of the shrimp turns to pink.
- Season the shrimp with a pinch of sea salt and add the mixed sauce. Reduce to medium-high heat and keep stirring the shrimp for another 2 minutes until each one is completely covered with the sauce and the shrimp is cooked thoroughly.
- Transfer the shrimp from the pan to the prepared serving plate. Make sure all the sauce goes with the shrimp and serve immediately.