This is a fun dessert to serve for St. Patrick's Day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 drops green food coloring
- add 2 kiwi fruits
- add green coarse sugar, for garnish (the kind used on xmas cookies)
- add 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix (4-serving)
- add Cool Whip
- add 2 cups milk
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using the milk; chill until set.
- When pudding is chilled, layer pudding, kiwifruit and green-tinted Cool Whip in clear dessert glasses (wine glasses will work well)-- do pudding-fruit-coolwhip then repeat, ending with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle a tiny amount of green coarse sugar on parfaits and refrigerate until serving.