This recipe came from my brother-in-law who used to be a chef for a fancy restaurant. Everything he makes is great, but I really loved this tartar sauce he made this summer when we had a family fish fry.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 tablespoon drained capers
- add 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- add 3 tablespoons chopped green onions or red onions
- Mix all ingredients.