this recipes is from my Mother in Law She is from Venezuela This chicken is wonderful served over rice
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- add 1 whole chicken
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 cup ketchup
- add 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- add 1 onion
- add 1 clove garlic
- Clean chicken and cut into serving sizes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce.
- Make sure all pieces of chicken is coated with sauce.
- Arrange in greased 9x11 pan.
- Pour any leftover sauce on chicken.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in 350^ oven for 45minutes or till chicken is well done.