From the Australian Women's Weekly, posted for World Tour 05.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- add 1 eggplant
- add 2 teaspoons ginger
- add 2 tablespoons ketjap manis
- add 300 g fresh firm tofu
- add 500 g choy sum
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 carrot
- add 250 g Broccolini
- add 1 (230 g) can sliced water chestnuts
- add 1 red capsicum
- add 1/2 cup black bean sauce
- add 1 lb hokkien noodles
- Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Use fork to seperate noodles; drain.
- Drain tofu, cut into 12 pieces. Heat half the oil in wok and stir fry tofu in batches until lightly browned. Drain on absorbent paper, cover to keep warm.
- Heat half the remaining oil in same wok; stir fry eggplant til soft. Add carrot, capsicum and water chestnuts; stir fry until veggies are just tender and remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil; stir fry garlic and ginger til fragrant; add broccolini and choy sum; stir fry til just tender. Add noodles, sacues and eggplant mixture, stir fry til heated through. Add tofu; toss gently to combine.