Satisfying Pork Chop Casserole
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pepper (you can use pork seasoning of choice instead salt & pepper, I use sage sometimes, don't use a lot of)
- add seasoning salt
- add 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- add 4 pork chops or boneless pork steaks
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (I like low-sodium)
- Season chops with salt & pepper, brown in lightly oiled skillet.
- Place in 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Prepare Stove-Top according to package, spoon over chops.
- Mix soup and milk in bowl, pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 1hr, or a little more until pork has reached safe internal temperature. You can bake longer for increased tenderness if desired, chops will be moist. You can also uncover last 20 mins or so of baking for top of casserole to brown.