Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
we say a little imagination & appetite , you can prepare almost any dish that comes out like a painters master piece and this invention of mine is one recipe you & your family will love to have and eat!
- add 1 lb ground chuck or ( ground turky,chicken,pork ,italian sauges)
- add 1 large red onion or any kind diced
- add 5 clove of Garlic diced
- add 1/2 cup frozen whit corn
- add 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- add 1 cup chopped frozen spinach
- add 4 large potato washed sliced with skin( cooked for three min)
- add 1 16 oz jar of chunky vegetable Per-ego tomato sauce
- add 1 package 8 oz sorrento sherreded Italian 4 cheese
- add 1 TBS lemon juice
- add sea salt,turmeric, paprika,lemon pepper, sage, oregano.to your taste
- add Extra virgin olive oil
- in a large pan saute ground chuck add onion, garlic & all the corn ,spinach,green peas .add all seasoning to your taste. stir for 2 min turn stove off.
- in a large deep pan using layer system. extra virgin olive oil ,the sauce potato ,meat mixture,tomato sauce ,cheese.
- repeat until the last layer should be the rest of the sauce & the cheese.
- cover the pan & cook over med head for at least 35 min. lower heat & cook for another 10 min.
- turn stove off. let it sit for 15 min then cut and serve.