My mom's salisbury steak recipe that I adore, though NurseDi's comes in a close 2nd;)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 1 lb ground chuck
- add butter
- add flour
- add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- add 2 tablespoons water
- add 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water (use Cream of Mushroom soup can)
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add 2 tablespoons catsup
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Melt butter in pan, flour the patties and brown on both sides.
- Mix water& soup together and pour over patties.
- Simmer for 45 minutes; covered.