A new twist on meatloaf. I made this for my friends and it was a huge hit. It was also very very easy to make. This is also good for busy people since it's hardly any ingredients.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup water
- add 2 egg whites
- add 1 (8 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- add 1 lb ground turkey or lean ground beef
- Set over to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in greased 9x5 loaf pan.The other alternative is to put in a 12 tin muffin pan.
- Loafpan-cook 45-55 minutes.
- Muffin tin-cook 35-45 minutes.
- Until no longer pink.