A great quick bread, dissappears before you know it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- add 1 1/2 cups sugar
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 3 cups flour
- add 1 cup strawberries, pureed (2-10 oz pkgs frozen or 2 pints fresh)
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry puree, eggs and oil.
- Blend in sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add flour.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5" loaf pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes at 350F.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- Serve with sweetened cream cheese.