Quick, easy dessert. They must make millions of these at the Troy Strawberry Festival in Troy Ohio. They say you haven't lived until you've tried one of these! I like them and am going to have them again for a Cinco de Mayo dessert.
- add 1 lb fresh strawberries
- add 4 soft 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 3 cups sweetened whipped cream (amount approximate)
- add 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- add 1 cup confectioners' sugar (amount approximate)
- Rinse, hull, and slice strawberries and place in a large bowl.
- Mix with 1/4 cup sugar and stir to blend.
- Allow to sit, refrigerated, until strawberries are juicy, about 1 hour.
- Take a moist paper towel and dab it across the face of the tortilla (until tortilla is slightly damp only).
- Sift confectioners (powdered) sugar all over tortilla until it is reasonably covered.
- Flip over and do other side the same way.
- Take 1/4 of the sugared strawberries and place in the middle of the tortilla.
- Fold up bottom edge and roll up sideways, burrito style.
- Place burrito on serving plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a little more sifted confectioners sugar (if desired).
- Repeat with other 3 burritos.
- Serve at once.