It is very easy and tastes like the store bought glaze. Can be used for pie or for short cakes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box jello brand cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- add 1 1/4 cups water
- add 1 (3 ounce) box jello brand strawberry gelatin
- In medium sauce pan on high add all ingredients and bring to a boil.Stirring constantly!
- Remove from heat.Let stand five minutes.
- For Pie: Prepare crust and let cool.
- Arrange cut strawberries in pie crust.Pour glaze over strawberries.Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until set.
- For Short cakes.Cut strawberries and leave in med size glass bowl.Pour glaze over strawberries.Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or until set.
- Then serve over short cakes.