This is my favorite way to make ham. There's something about the combination of sweet strawberries with salty ham...mmmmmmmm! My daughter even made this with raspberry preserves and loved it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- add 1 ham (any size or cut)
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Bake ham as desired, scoring if you'd like.
- Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon over ham during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Garnish with whole strawberries, sliced and fanned, if desired.