Very nice for a fancy dinner party, these little tartlets have an almond crust, tangy lemon filling and strawberries on top.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- add 2 teaspoons brandy
- add 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- add 1/4 cup purchased lemon curd
- add Lemon peel strips (optional)
- add 16 large strawberriesGlaze
- add 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- add <a href="/recipes/recipe_views/views/4112">Almond Crust</a>Filling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out crust on lightly floured surface to 16-inch round (scant 1/8 inch thick). Cut out 3-inch rounds. Gather and reroll dough scraps. Cut out enough rounds to make 16 total. Line 3-inch-diameter fluted tartlet pans with -inch-high sides with dough rounds. Freeze crusts 15 minutes.
- Arrange tartlet pans on large baking sheets. Bake crusts until pale golden, piercing bottoms with toothpick if crusts bubble, about 13 minutes. Cool crusts completely. Turn crusts out of pans; arrange on platter.
- For filling: Whisk lemon curd and lemon peel in medium bowl until smooth. Whip cream in another medium bowl until soft peaks form. Fold cream into lemon curd in 2 additions. Divide filling among crusts. Cut each strawberry as desired and place 1 atop each tartlet.
- For glaze: Stir preserves and brandy in small saucepan over medium heat until mixture comes to boil. Strain into small bowl. Brush each berry with glaze. Garnish tartlets with lemon peel, if desired. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover loosely and refrigerate.)