From SOuthern Living.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pint fresh strawberries
- add 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- add 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan; stir in rhubarb, strawberries, lemon juice and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture into a 1 3/4- quart baking dish.
- Cut biscuits in half, and arrange around edge and center of dish.
- Combine 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cobbler.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or just until biscuits are browned.