Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours. I had this at a neighbor's BBQ and snagged the recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup Catalina dressing
- add tortilla chips
- add 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- add 1 cup chopped green peppers
- add 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- add 2 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 dash hot sauce
- Mix together in a bowl, the strawberries, green pepper, onions, and parsley.
- Add salad dressing, hot sauce, salt and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.