This is a great tasting recipe and so easy that even my daughter doesn't complain when I ask her to make it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup melted butter
- add 1-2 garlic clove
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 3/4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 8 flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- Drain, but do not rinse.
- Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Brush one side of the tortillas with butter.
- On unbuttered side spoon heaping 1/3 cup of meat mixture into center.
- Fold 2 sides over filling, fold ends down.
- Place seam side down in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.