From Betty Crocker Quick & Easy. Dip these in pizza sauce, salsa, or spaghetti sauce that has been warmed up.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 1/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- add 8 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2/3 cup milk
- Stir bixquick and milk until soft dough forms and then beat 30 seconds with a spoon.
- Place dough on flat surface that has been sprinkled with dry bisquick mix.
- Roll the dough around to coat it and knead 10-12 times.
- Roll the dough to 1/4" thick.
- Cut into 8 rectangles about 6x2 each.
- Put cheese sticks onto each dough cut-out, and roll the dough around it.
- Pinch edge into roll to seal, seal edges and gently roll back and forth to further seal.
- Place sticks on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic and brush it over the cheese sticks once you remove them from the oven.