This is a wonderful crockpot meal that will even please picky eaters (like me). It is great served over white rice.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- add 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- add 2 tablespoons oil (for browning)
- add 1 lb cube steaks (with 4 peices)
- add 2-4 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1. Rub the cube steak with salt and pepper mixture.
- 2. Flour the cube steak.
- 3. Brown the cube steak over Medium heat on both sides.
- 4. Prepare the soup in a pot according to package direction. Heat through.
- 5. Add sour cream to the mushroom soup and stir until incorporated.
- 6. In the Crockpot, layer a bit of soup mixture, cube steak, soup, cube steak and top with remaining soup mix. (You may also just dump the soup mixture over the cube steak in the crockpot).
- 7. Cook on low for up to 6 hours or high for 3 hours. (crockpot only).