If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup cooked rice
- add 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 1 tablespoon water
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 12 cabbage leaves
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cover cabbage leaves with boiling water.
- Let stand until leaves are limp.
- Mix beef, rice, 1/2 CUP tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, onions and green pepper.
- Put 1/3 cup in each leaf; roll, tucking in the sides.
- Place, seam side down in baking dish.
- Mix remaining tomato sauce with the sugar, pour over rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- Remove from pan, pour juice in saucepan.
- Mix cornstarch and water; stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils; cook 1 minute.
- Serve with cabbage rolls.