Servs: 6 Prep: 20m Cook: 1h 15m
years ago I had a little of this and that and old leftovers and just decided to try creating a new dish!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Frying chicken cut into parts
- add 6-8 cleaned and laid open in a rectangular baking pan
- add ? cup of Country Dijon mustard
- add ? cup of Olive oil for frying
- add 1 Tablespoon of chopped basil
- add ? cup of green or colored peppers
- add 1 teaspoon of Salt
- add 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- add 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- add 1 teaspoon of Adobo all purpose seasoning
- add 1 cup of Flour
- add 1 cup of Bread Crumbs
- add 1 cup of chopped onion
- add 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- add ? cup of Shredded Swiss cheese
- add ? cup of Shredded Cheddar or Jack
- add ? cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- add 2 Eggs - beaten
- Cover the cleaned chicken with mustard; sprinkle the chicken with half of the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and the Adobo seasoning.
- Combine in a separate dish the flour and bread crumbs. Now coat the chicken with the flour and breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry the chicken in the olive oil for about 15 minutes browning on each side.
- Remove from the cooking oil and drain on paper towels.
- Once cooled a bit take a fork and knife and cut the meat from the bone (if the chicken is not cooked all the way do not worry it will be by the time we are finished).
- Combine cut up chicken, cheeses, tomatoes, onions, peppers, and the rest of the seasoning in a large bowl.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Now pile each pepper with scoops of the chicken mixture, any left over mixture just pile that on too!
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes in a preheated 375?Degree oven.