This is a easy appetizer or snack
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (5 1/2 ounce) jar cheese spread, any flavor. (I use the Kraft cheese in a jar.)
- add 2 large dill pickles
- Cut both ends off of the pickles.
- Using a apple corer,scoop out the center removing all of the seedy pulp.
- Fill the center of the pickle with the cheese spread.
- Chill several hours.
- Cut each pickle into 1/4 inch slices.