great at a party..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 10 medium mushroom caps
- add 1 egg
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 2 slices bacon
- add 2 spring onions
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to a hot 220C degrees.
- Line a 13x11 oven tray with foil; grease the foil.
- Remove mushroom stalks from the caps; chop finely.
- Arrange caps on tray.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add bacon.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped mushroom stems.
- Cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, cheese,parsley and egg; using wooden spoon, stir until combined.
- Divide bacon and mushroom mix evenly into 10 portions.
- Press mix into each cap.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.