These mushrooms are an easy appetizer to prepare and guests love them!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup chopped onions
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 lb mushrooms
- Grease a shallow baking pan, large enough to hold the mushrooms in a single layer.
- Clean mushrooms.
- Cut off stems and save.
- Place mushrooms in prepared pan, cut side up.
- Finely chop mushroom steams.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute steams, onion and garlic.
- Cook slowly until onions and garlic have slightly browned.
- Add the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt and oregano; Mix well.
- Scoop spoonfuls of mixture onto each mushroom.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil on top of mushrooms.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and tops are slightly brown.