Servs: 4 Prep:
"Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. These are perfect for baby showers or wedding showers. A plastic sandwich bag can be used instead of a pastry bag by filling with the cream cheese mix and making a tiny cut in the corner."
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- add 2 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
- add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- add 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.