This is stuffed with Turkey, and all kinds of good things.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup onions
- add 4 leaves fresh sage
- add 3-9 ounces zucchini
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- add 1 teaspoon chili peppers
- add 1/3 cup salsa
- add 10 ounces ground turkey
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil, add groung turkey when browned add rest of ingredients.
- Stir till cheese is melted.
- Mound on top of cut zucchini and sprinkle grated cheese on top of each stuffed zucchini.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.