If you've never tried zucchini have it stuffed the first time, and you'll want to have it often
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- add parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons onions
- add 3 zucchini
- add 1/2 cup tomatoes
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 2 tablespoons garlic
- Cook zucchini in boiling salted water 10 minutes.
- Cut in halves and scoop out centers.
- Saute Onion, Garlic and tomato for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix pulp with remaining ingredients.
- Fill zucchini.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese last 5 minutes until slightly browned.