This tastes like lasagna.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 lb mozzarella cheese
- add 1 lb Italian sausage (or 1/2 ground beef or turkey and 1/2 italian sausage)
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 1 small onion
- add 4-6 medium zucchini
- add 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- add tomato sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Cut zuchinni in half lenghtwise.Scoop out seeds if they are large.
- Blanch shell 8-10 minutes. Scoop out zucchini, leaving 1/2 inch shell.Chop zucchini that you scooped out.
- Brown sausage, onion, and chopped zucchini.
- Add all seasonings, bread crumbs, and cheese.
- Stuff zucchini shells.
- Pour sauce over all and bake 30 min.@375°F.