This was made for me by a friends mom for an Indy 500 race party. It was gone within 15 minutes. If you run out of chips-which happens a lot-many people resort to the use of a spoon.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) bag of shredded cheese, 4 cups (nacho cheese works best)
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili (with or without beans)
- Layer the 2 packages of cream cheese on the bottom of a glass square 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover evenly with the 2 cans of hormel chili.
- Cover with the shredded cheese (some people use only half the bag --I use the whole bag, it depends on what the preparer likes).
- Put in microwave (or oven) leave in until cheese in center is bubbly.