If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 ounces hoisin sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- add 1 ounce vegetable oil
- add 8 ounces thin egg noodles or medium egg noodles (cooked)
- add 1/4 cup green onions
- add 1 dash rice wine
- add 1 cup bok choy
- add 4 ounces roast pork
- Heat oil in wok or heavy sauté pan.
- Add ginger and pork and stir fry until pork begins to develop a crust.
- Add bok choy and hoisin sauce with splash of rice wine.
- Add noodles and green onions and continue stir frying until noodles are heated through.
- To serve, remove pan from heat.
- Using tongs, pull all noodles from the pan and then top noodles with pork, onions and bok choy.
- Serve immediately.